Tuesday, May 22, 2012

♥:) Check it out :)♥


Hello to everyone and anyone who actually reads this. Awhile back I was asked to do an assignment in my English class at school. I had to complete an editorial style essay on a topic that I was passionate about; well I did my editorial on equal rights for same-sex marriage. All though I am not posting it on this particular blog I will be posting it on my blog entitled “This is way more important than checking…” After I post the editorial titled “We are all created equal, right” I will also post another assignment I did. The second assignment I will post had to be a speech on one of the thirteen virtues of Benjamin Franklin. I choose to do my speech, which I present in front of my peers, on the virtue Silence.

The main reason I am posting these two assignments on here is to hopefully get people that are not close to me in anyway opinions. Please feel free to comment whether it is good or bad feedback. Thank you

JLove alwaysJ


P.S.      I do want everyone reading this that both of the assignments, even though they are not copyrighted, are in fact my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment